It’s that time again for some strange donations to the library! Today we have got a very wide variety of donations for your viewing pleasure.
- A pretty sketchbook with a red flower on the front (which I liberated from being tossed out) is the first thing on the list.
- A book on Human Forgiveness that was first published in 1985 (definitely not new enough to be added to the library’s collection)
- A Hershey’s cookbook that had some amazing sounding recipes in it.
- The smallest book that I have ever seen; my hand for scale.
- Can’t believe that they published a Volume 2 of the Redneck Dictionary.
- Someone donated a TON of books on tape a few days ago. We do not have books on tape anymore so those did not make the cut to be added to the library’s collection either.
- The Men Who Hate Women book just reminded me of the song Love Hurts every time that I looked at it.
- I just need to vent for a moment about the Curves member guide. THIS IS NOT A BOOK! IT’S OLD AND OUT OF DATE! DO NOT DONATE THINGS LIKE THIS, THEY GO IN THE TRASH, NOT TO THE LIBRARY!!!! Ok I’m done now.
- I’m not going to lie, the 911 Beauty Secrets book was great but unfortunately, way out of date and to old to add.
- I can’t tell if the Yoga for Fat guys book was a joke or not…
- And below us we have Instant Zen, a book with a bunch of sayings from zen masters, philosophers, and teachers (according to the description on goodreads).
This concludes our fun outing into the world of library donations. Stay tuned for our next episode where we find even more treasures! Come say hi on Twitter!